Today, thrilled to have Martin Adler, PhD, join us from Amsterdam, on an incredibly fascinating interview that was meant to go just 15-20 minutes, but instead ended up going nearly half an hour long!
Interview with Martin Adler, PhD
Martin Adler holds a PhD from the Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam, and is the founder of the consultancy AtAdlerAdvisory. His interest in AVs focuses on the socioeconomic aspects thereof, especially general productivity effects, labor market impact, and public finance aspects. This interview was meant to go 15-20 minutes, but ended up going nearly half an hour as we discussed just about everything under the sun, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the interview!
- Please follow Autonomous Cars with Marc Hoag on Twitter at @AutonomousHoag for realtime discussions!
- Please like Autonomous Cars with Marc Hoag on Facebook at FB.com/AutonomousHoag for engaging conversation with your fellow listeners!
- Please leave a 5-star rating and written review on iTunes!
- Please leave a testimonial on MarcHoag.com!
- There’s also a new YouTube channel you need to subscribe to so we can get a custom URL finally!
- And finally: If you’d like to show your support for this show, you can now do so with easy monthly contributions of $0.99, $4.99, or $9.99!
Like this podcast? Please support it! Leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes!