Today, Episode 65: Elaina Farnsworth, CEO of The NEXT Education, on her mission to educate and empower the world’s talent for this new era of autonomous and connected mobility.
SPECIAL GUEST INTERVIEW: Elaina Farnsworth, CEO of The NEXT Education, on her mission to educate and empower the world’s talent for this new era of autonomous and connected mobility
I’m thrilled to have been joined by Elaina Farnsworth (LinkedIn; Twitter), CEO of The NEXT Education, a Detroit-based educational organization on a mission to empower talent around the world to evolve and adapt to new and emerging technologies in the autonomous and connected mobility space.
In today’s interview:
- Why are we excited about the integration of autonomous vehicles and connected mobility transport, and what’s The NEXT Education’s role in all this?
- Job opportunities and talent: it’s not just about adequately matching talent with the right jobs, but about retraining existing talent for new jobs
- Credentialing: how and why does this matter with respect to autonomous and connected vehicles, and what are you doing to streamline this for new skillsets and job requirements?
- Please follow Autonomous Cars with Marc Hoag on Twitter at @AutonomousHoag for realtime discussions!
- Please leave a 5-star rating and written review on iTunes!
- Please leave a testimonial on MarcHoag.com!
- There’s also a new YouTube channel you need to subscribe to so we can get a custom URL finally!
- And finally: If you’d like to show your support for this show, you can now do so with easy monthly contributions of $0.99, $4.99, or $9.99!
Like this podcast? Please support it! Leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes!