Today, Episode 50! What a milestone! Germany takes on Tesla; should Universal Mobility be a thing, and if so, how; an Apple gets into a bit of a mess.
Germany takes on Tesla
Germany’s biggest automakers have all announced electric vehicles; so does this spell the beginning of the end for Tesla?
Universal Basic Mobility
Universal Basic Income has been discussed and debated for years, and now a fascinating thing — Universal Basic Mobility — has been suggested by one Alex Roy over at 2025AD.com as a means of solving the very real professional, social, and societal issues stemming from limited or total lack of access to mobility.
An Apple Crashes
It looks like a midsize Lexus SUV rear ended by a Nissan Leaf was actually an Apple autonomous test vehicle.
- Please follow Autonomous Cars with Marc Hoag on Twitter at @AutonomousHoag for realtime discussions!
- Please leave a 5-star rating and written review on iTunes!
- Please leave a testimonial on MarcHoag.com!
- There’s also a new YouTube channel you need to subscribe to so we can get a custom URL finally!
- And finally: If you’d like to show your support for this show, you can now do so with easy monthly contributions of $0.99, $4.99, or $9.99!
Like this podcast? Please support it! Leave a 5-star rating and review on iTunes!